Friday, May 25, 2012

R1- Graduation!

The best part about the end of the school year is definitely graduation. I cannot wait to finally be done with exams and homework. I am going to miss this Online Publishing class the most though. I had quite a few excellent times in here and I can say truthfully that this is the best class ever. Anyways, I probably won't miss any of my other classes. Pre-Calc was so long and boring. Physics was interesting, but we got so off topic every class, and I will never miss Spanish 5 and will probably never take any Spanish class ever again. I'm sorry, but that class was very, very rough. Graduation just seems to finalize that school is over and summer has begun, which I cannot wait for. Although I'll have to babysit all summer, at least it's with kids that I know already and love like sisters. I'll also be making money which is always a positive. I also get to go to a bunch of Graduation parties and see all my friends for possibly one last time. I'm also looking forward to my cousin, Sarah's graduation in Washington. She graduates the Wednesday before I graduate, so my, my sister Andi, and my cousin, Abby are going to take a road trip up there until Thursday and be back in time for me to graduate. I'm so excited because I don't usually see Sarah, and she's my only cousin who is the same age as me. We used to be so close, but we don't really talk anymore and I'm just really excited that I get to see her again before she goes to college. However, I'm not looking forward to leaving my two younger best friends behind: Emma Kubik and Brian Stoldt. I know me and Brian fight quite a bit... as a matter of fact it's a pretty daily occurrence... but he's still my best friend, so deal with it. Emma Kubik has been my best friend for about three years now and I can't imagine life without her. But yes, I'll be very sad when I have to talk to Emma about life and she wont be there or if I was to prank someone at school and Brian won't be there. I'm going to miss these guys and the school, but I really am looking forward to College!

No comments:

Post a Comment