Sunday, May 20, 2012

Q3- Holy...Goodness...

Oh my goodness, I have to blog about the Grey's Anatomy Season Finale. It was probably the craziest episode I've ever seen. The episode before this one ended with a few of the main characters, who are all surgeons and doctors, get into a plane crash. I know, it was crazy! So this episode starts out with each doctor blacking in and out of a fog and as it progresses, the audience finds out what happened to each doctor. One just had a bunch of bruises and cuts, which was lame. Then another had a broken arm, which was a little more interesting. But this one surgeon had a giant gouge in her leg, which was pretty ironic because her wife is an orthopedic surgeon. Anyways, one of the main characters of the show ends up dying after being completely smothered with half of the plane. That wasn't that bad to watch because I didn't like her, but it was still pretty sad. The best part of this episode was the fact that no one at the hospital where they work knew what was going on. They just acted as if all the doctors and surgeons would come back in a day. It was pretty frustrating when a helicopter flew over them and they tried to get their attention with a flare gun, but it would not work. They tried to shoot it a good five times, until one of them got so upset and angry that they threw it into the woods...Good Idea because in case another helicopter flies over there would literally be no chance of you getting their attention. We couldn't try to fix the flare gun first or anything like that. That makes no sense. I was being sarcastic in those past few sentences by the way. Anyways the worst part of this finale was the cliff hanging ending. It just ends with two of the doctors trying to make a fire and they end up failing, and still no one knows they are lost in the middle of no where. Now I have to wait two months until I find out what happens to all of them... I'm really sorry about this, but I just had to blog my feelings away.    

No comments:

Post a Comment