Thursday, May 3, 2012

P4- Reflection Time...

So in September, the Bulldog staff had to write about our goals and what we hope to accomplish in the upcoming school year. I am very happy with the choices I've made this year and the accomplishments I've made. I wrote about the classes I chose to take: Pre-Calc and Physics. Well, right now I don't regret taking Pre-Calc or Physics because I actually understand the majority of the subjects we're learning about in each class. I think that usually I get bored with these classes because they're right after each other the first two blocks of the day. It doesn't help my interest in the subject when I'm literally half asleep. However, I'm not going to lie, my Spanish 5 class has been pretty rough on me. I have to start over my entire final project because the concept that was approved was too vague. I know this was my own fault, but it was pretty upsetting to find out about redoing everything. Anyways, in my blog at the beginning of the year I wrote that I wanted to go into a medical career, but I changed my career choice back to becoming an English teacher. I decided that I could never be as happy in the medical field as I would be as a teacher. I'm really excited because I was accepted to Niagara in their Education program. I will be attending this fall, and I'm super stoked. I haven't gotten nervous about college yet, but I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakdown...I'm joking of course, but I do think I'm getting more and more nervous, but mostly excited. Also the majority of my blog from the beginning of the year was about my sprained ankle... It isn't sprained anymore so that's cleared up... And that's about it for my goals and such.  

No comments:

Post a Comment