Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q2- Summer!

 So summer has never really been a huge deal for me. Everyone I know can not stop talking about their summer and what they plan on doing the entire time. Summer is a break from school, thank Jesus, but I don't think it's that amazing. Maybe it's because all I do is sleep the entire day, then chill outside. I mean we can't all have pools and mothers who we force to make us strawberry smoothies...I'm sorry, I meant mango smoothies. Anyways, I think this summer might be more pressured than most because I'm going to college in the fall, which will probably stress me out a bit. I also got a job this summer. It's just a babysitting gig, but it pays quite a bit. I'm really happy because they're kids that my mom once babysat, so I like them and will enjoy my time babysitting. I also plan on joining a volleyball league with a few teachers over the summer to stay in shape. I don't know any of the details because Mr. Helmicki and Mr. Casillo briefly told me about it, but I'm still pretty excited because my volleyball coach, Ms. Marslov, will be playing. I can already tell we're going to win because Coach Marslov has played volleyball since she was in middle school, and me...enough said... I'm just kidding, but I am really excited and optimistic that we will do really well. I will also be going to Outer Banks this year which is going to be awesome. We go every four years with a couple other families, but we're getting another additional family this year. I would explain what we do in Outer Banks, but it can get kind of inappropriate for school. It's not anything really bad, but I still shouldn't write about it in this sacred blogging world of Online Publishing. Alright that is pretty much all I can think about right now and I hope this is 300 words because I'm through with my thoughts... we're good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment