Thursday, May 3, 2012

P3- Wuv You Guys!

 So I'd like to dedicate my second choice blog to my two best friends in the whole world, Emma Kubik and Melissa Gostomski. I first met Melissa when I was in eighth grade. We both joined a recreational dance group over the summer and were both moved up into an advanced class. We were pretty big deals I know. We got to dance with our dance instructors and I think we just bonded over our awesomeness. I didn't become best friends with her until freshman year though, when we both tried out for volleyball. I remember her as the jokester, as she is still known as. We would always play around and she would always get in trouble and I never did, which made her pretty angry... but we were still best friends. Despite her big personality, she is really super sweet. She always laughs at my jokes which makes me feel better about myself and she always knows how to make me smile on a really bad day. I love that no matter what, we can just laugh about the smallest things and take a break from the serious world of school. Honestly, I wouldn't be able to get through Spanish 5 without her and her hilarious comments. We had chorus together as well, which is when we started talking to Emma Kubik. We also had volleyball with Emma, which enhanced our friendship. Oh Emma, I love her so much. She is the sweetest, cutest, skinniest, sweetest, and slowest person you'll ever meet (Yes, I know I wrote sweetest twice). By slowest, I mean joke-wise. Melissa is definitely the quickest joke maker of our friendship. I'm the second quickest, and poor Emma is the third quickest. It's actually the funniest thing when she tries to be super quick, but fails. Anyways, Emma is also the easiest person to talk to, which is why I love her so much. When I'm having a rough day, all I have to do is walk by her and hear her sing my name and I feel ten times better. Plus for our volleyball senior night, Emma wrote me a speech and I could not stop crying necause it was so sweet. I'm not a big crier at all and I couldn't stop. I just love her so much! Not only do I love Melissa and Emma, but my family also can't get enough of them. My sister, Andi, is always telling me to invite them over when she's around. It's like she'd rather hang out with me and my friends than just me...... suspicious. Anyways, my favorite part about our friendship is the movie quotes we reenact. I can't tell you how many quotes we share daily. I'd say we quote the movies Baby Mama and Anchorman every day. There are also a lot of cartoon movies, but we won't get into that because the movies we watch might get embarrassing at times. I would write out each and every quote we say, but there is seriously not enough room. In each of their yearbooks last year, I took an entire page and I made a chart and a drawing for each of them. I don't mean to brag or anything, but they were kind of epic. I can't explain enough about how much I love these girls, but I think this blog got the highlights of our friendship!  

No comments:

Post a Comment