Thursday, January 5, 2012

1-5-12 Amber's Bucket List!

If I had to choose three things to do before I die, I would definitely have placing first, second, or third in a cheeseburger eating contest. I just think that be awesome to be able to tell people. Plus, I believe if it's a big event, you can get an article in the newspaper. Speaking as a member of the Online Publishing Newsroom, I know how big of a deal that would be. I would also like to take a cruise to an island and swim with sharks. I don't know why, but when I watch Shark Week, it always looks so cool when there are people that just sit at the bottom of a shore and have sharks swarm them. They even get to feed the sharks sometimes. I would imagine that there would also be a rush of adrenaline I'd feel, which would also be really fun to achieve, no matter how scared I would be. And the final item on my bucket list would be to go to the Super Bowl at least once and see either the Buffalo Bills or the New Orleans Saints win. I know the Saints already won the Super bowl once, but I like Drew Brees and it was really fun watching them win on T.V. I think it'd be way cooler to see them play in person. I'd also like to see the Bills play in the Super Bowl in person because I'm from Buffalo and it's kind of a given I love that team. Although it's a little farfetched, I'd still like to see it happen at least once in my life. Oh man, I just thought about the chance that both the Saints and the Bills make it to the Super Bowl and have to play each other. I'm not sure which team I would root for more. It's a tough call, but I think I'd want Buffalo to win. I do love Drew Brees and the Saints team, but it's just un-American to not want your home team to win the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment