Thursday, January 26, 2012

J2- Mrs. A

My favorite teacher when I was in 4th grade was Mrs. Anderjeski. I wasn't really fond of her when I first had her as a teacher, but she is the reason I have my dog, Harley. Well, her neighbor technically did, but she brought the idea up for the class. One day she asked our class, of about seven students, if anyone was interested in getting a puppy because her neighbor's pure bread Doberman had a litter of puppies. I went home that day and literally begged my mom and dad to get one of the puppies. After awhile of begging and begging and begging, my parents finally agreed to get a puppy. We went after church one Sunday to see the puppies and my mom claimed that we were only going to look at the puppies, which I knew was a lie. Usually when my mom says we're just going to "look" at something we will buy it. So when we got to the house, the neighbor led us to a shed where all the puppies were. I've never seen so many cute puppy faces at one time ever in my life. Anyways, we looked at all the puppies and they were all a dark black color, except for one puppy that was light brown. When we saw that puppy my mom, being a cheeseball, said that she knew that was the puppy. So we ended up taking that puppy home and naming him Harley. We've had him for eight years now and he's the greatest dog I've ever had. I realize that this blog kind of got off the subject of who my favorite teacher is, but I only liked Mrs. Anderjeski because she helped my family get Harley. That is kind of mean. Well, I did like her as a teacher, but not as my favorite teacher ever. Alright, I've completely gotten off the subject of favorite teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment