Thursday, January 26, 2012

J3-Dance Moms



So I've decided to write my choice blog about the T.V. show "Dance Moms." I'm watching this show right now, and I have to say that it's rough. It's about a group of dancers that are ages 5 to 12 and they have a really intense coach. However, the coach isn't the bad part. Rather, the moms of the dancers are the most annoying group of selfish people I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I think that the coach is crazy too, but the moms just annoy me so much. I have to blog about it. Well, the most annoying mom on this show is Chloe's mom. By the way, I understand that you won't know who I'm talking about, but I need to vent about this. Anyways, she is so ridiculous because she complains about how her daughter isn't the best dancer and that this other mom is saying that her daughter is better. The only thing is the other mom's daughter is better because she has beaten every other girl week after week. The thing is that Chloe's mom overexhaggerates saying that Maddie (the better dancer) isn't as good as Chloe. Well, that makes sense because Maddie has beaten Chloe in every competition they've had. Wow Chloe's mom, wow. Well she's the most annoying, but there is Peyton's mom who basically had to scream her way in. (P.S. I'm really sorry for all this confusion!) So Peyton tried out for the dance crew, but didn't make it, so her mom runs in to Kathy, who is the dance instructor, and yelled at her saying that she's blind and made a huge mistake and wouldn't stop complaining. Oh my goodness, just deal with the fact that your daughter is not a good dancer and get her into a different dance crew, where you don't have to buy your way in! These moms reallly irritate me and I can't stand watching this show anymore, but nothing else is on!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE moms who believe their child is the best in world and everyone else stinks. I would so hate to watch this show.

    ReplyDelete