Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12-21-11 Jurassic Park is my Favorite Park!




If I could go back in time to any time period, I would obviously go back to the Mesozoic Era. In case no one recognizes this era, it is simply when dinosaurs roamed the earth. I think dinosaurs are so cool and interesting, so I would like to go back in time just to witness, first-hand, how they lived and survived for as long as they could. I've like dinosaurs for as long as I can remember. It all started with Barney. Barney is indeed a purple dinosaur. This lasted until I was at least four years old, and then I started watching the movie series, Jurassic Park. This is undoubtedly my favorite movie series of all time. I first saw Jurassic Park when I was maybe six years old. Unlike many six-year-olds of my time, I really enjoyed watching these intense dinosaur movies. My sister, Alli, didn't really like these movies, but my other sister, Andi, also enjoyed these films like I did. Anyways, these movies have helped me figure out what my favorite dinosaur is; Velociraptors. I don't know why I like them so much. Actually I do. It's because they're super fast, and they can pretty much get out of any situation. I believe they were more powerful than the T-Rex. Yeah, I said it! I understand that the T-Rex is very strong and I'm going to admit, he's pretty awesome, but the velociraptors are able to take down anything when they work together. Maybe that's why I like them so much, because of their teamwork...No...it's also because they're super intimidating. I mean, if you could stand in front of one of them, deal with their intense stare, and not start screaming, then you have no soul. I'm just saying, I've never done this, but it's got to be really scary. Despite all this jibber jabber, I think it'd be so cool to go back in time to the Mesozoic Era to hang with the dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment