Monday, October 4, 2010

10-4-10-8 Movie #1 (blog #1)


I'd have to say one of my favorite movies is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. This movie takes place in a little town called Swallow Falls. The town was famous for its sardines, until everyone realized sardines aren't that good. Now every person in that community has no choice but to eat the rest of the sardines. The main character is a young inventor named Flint Lockwood. Most of his inventions never work, and his father never approved of his inventing way of life. Throughout this movie, Flint not only tries to win acceptance from his father, but the whole town as well. His most recent invention converts water into food. Accidently, Flint ends up shooting the invention in the sky and losing it. Then he finds a way to control the machine and has the power to make any type of food he wants out of the rain. The rest of the movie is too good to tell through a blog, so you'll have to see it to find out what happens.

The main reason why I like this movie is the comedy. Most of the jokes are very random, but they just get me laughing, and I can never stop laughing once I remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment