Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10-12-10-15 Blog #1


The best meal I've ever had would have to be at Ted's Hot dogs. However, instead of their hot dogs, my favorite meal consists of their cheeseburgers. I always have my burger with ketchup, mustard and onions. The workers at Ted's seem to know exactly how much of each condiment I like on my cheeseburger. I've never liked a lot of ketchup on anything I eat, and I prefer the mustard to be a little more than the ketchup portion, but I always need the onions to overflow for some reason. I don't even like onions with a lot of food, but the Ted's has a way of just placing the onions so perfectly on the cheese that makes it taste ten times more delicious as usual.

The other factors of my best meal ever consist of fries, a bite of my mom's hot dog and a vanilla milkshake. The fries that Ted's make seem so greasy, but they are too good to resist, especially when you have fries with a little cup of ketchup. Then my mom orders a hot dog with a lot of extra "flare" as she calls it. She gets a hot dog with ketchup, onions, mustard, pickles, and the chili at Ted's. I don't think I could finish it by myself, but it's nice just to have a bite, and then cool down with a mouthwatering milkshake. My mom and I usually get one vanilla and one chocolate milkshake, so we can sample each milkshake, just to make sure they're still delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment