Monday, October 18, 2010

10-18-10-22 Blog #1

I wouldn't know how to answer this question because I don't really know Nate Bailey. He interviewed me for a blog once, and apparently I had a look in my eye that meant I couldn't believe that he was interviewing me. Then he had to pinch me to remind me we were in an interview. I don't remember that happening, but the again I don't remember what I had for dinner last night. So I guess I would have to say that Nate Bailey is, and isn't the boss. I believe "the boss" is someone who is in charge, or in control of something. Being the boss means owning something as an action. For example, Mr. Ryan is the boss of Mr. Currin. A different example for being the boss would be being good at a sport or having a talent. In Nate Bailey's case, he is very good at football, but isn't really in charge of it. The quarterback, I think, would be in charge because they decide where the ball goes and who it goes to. However, being a receiver is a hard task, and Nate does a really good job doing that which is why most people call him the boss. But I wouldn't say that he is the one who is in control of every play. Either the quarterback or the coach would be in charge of deciding each play. I don't want to break Nate Bailey's character, but I'm just saying that this question can go two ways, but it depends on how the person knows Nate Bailey. I mean someone who doesn't know Nate at all could think he's just a jock, but a person closer to him might see him in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment