Thursday, October 14, 2010

10-14-10-15 Blog#2

I would have to say that my favorite class right now is Online Publishing with Mr. Currin. When he comes into class everyday yelling, "Best Class Ever," he really means it. It's also very exciting when he spits on me and Alyssa while speaking. Most people would oppose to that and get very disgusted and angry, but not me! Obviously, we have better self-control. Anyways, back to the point, my favorite part about this class is that we always laugh at one point in the day, which is really encouraging. I also enjoy writing creative stories, and sometimes more serious works, like articles. I never really thought writing articles was fun, but now I see that it is pretty exciting to work in a News Room. Though I wouldn't want to actually work in a News Room to be a journalist, since it's so hectic, it's a nice experience. Plus I enjoy all the people in this class because it's a plethora of personalities. Each person has their own unique way of making others laugh, which is important in the best class ever, to me. The teacher, Mr. Currin, for Online Publishing is pretty good, but just needs to work on his excessive salivary glands. Other than that, he's a very positive teacher, and always makes this class more fun than the day before. I also think I like this course because I want to be an English major, so this class really helps me with my writing skills and it helps my creative abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment