Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9-29-10-1 Favorite Season (blog #3)


Every single year, I always look forward to the fall season. I believe that summer is too hot to move around in. Basically, you'd need a water bottle at all times. Winter is too cold at my house. Thank goodness I got a snuggie for Christmas, or I'd be an icicle. Fall is the perfect balance of temperature for me. It finally gets a lot cooler during the transition from summer to winter yet it still has a cozy warm temperature.

Another reason I like fall more than the rest of the seasons is because of all the leaves changing. When I was little, my mom would always take us down this one street to our house. The trees in the forest by the side of the road kind of made a tunnel over the street. Usually during winter, spring, and summer, the trees look normal, but during fall, each leaf changes to a different color every day. The combinations of the colors are so pretty.

As fall brings exuberant colors to the trees, it also brings a temporary end to wearing shorts. During this season, I can wear skinny jeans and a t-shirt and not die of heat. I don't mind wearing shorts, but most of the shorts I'd want to wear I couldn't wear to school because they're too short. With jeans, I don't have to worry about ever getting in trouble for them being too short.

All these elements of fall make me even happier to be in the fall season right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment