Monday, October 25, 2010

10-25-10-29 Blog #1

I would say that I look up to my mom. I look up to her the most because she is just awesome. She always looks after me and my sisters and she accepts each of us for who we are and not what we do. She never grounds any of us which is good, and even though she doesn't ground me, she still has a way of making me think about what I do before I do it. Most of the people I know who get grounded don't seem to learn anything from it and just keep getting grounded. My mom also is a pretty darn good cook. As most people know, her cupcakes and every type of food she makes end up gone in three minutes. I can't wait until I grow up and get to make food for my family just like her because there are some seriously good dinners at my house. For example, we have pizza night every Tuesday and taco night every other Wednesday and the rest of the week we get random homemade meals like lasagna and beef tips with mashed potatoes. I also look up to my mom because she does everything in my house and my school. And when I say everything, I legitimately mean everything. She has become the MVP of my volleyball team because she has put together more activities than she has for my old girl scouts group. She has her own fan club in Alden High school called the "Liz Breyer Fan Club." Mr. Currin is the president since she basically raised his son. And my friend Julie and Melissa are the vice presidents and obviously I would be the secretary. I just hope that one day I can be as great a mom as she is to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment