Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12-8-12-10 Blog#3

I was relaxing with my friend in my living room one snowy December evening. My friend went in the kitchen to make more hot chocolate for us to drink, and I stayed back and waited. As I was waiting, I began to hear whispers or someone saying, "Psst!" I was really confused so I stood up out off the couch and started walking towards the noise.It was coming from outside so I quickly got my hat and gloves on with a coat and walked outside to see who was calling me. When I got outside, all I saw was my neighbor's garden gnome sitting on my porch. I got really creeped out and picked it up to return it to my neighbors, the Gnominskis. They really like garden gnomes. They liked them so much that they would keep them out all year and dress them up in different seasonal outfits. Anyways, I walked over to the neighbors, and I felt something speak again. This time it said, "Hey, do you want to know what's going on?" I screamed and threw the gnome at the closest tree. It got up and continued to say that it was sent from the ISGP or the Intel Security of the Gnome Population. to help the gnomes next door escape their dredid lives outside during the winter. I told them I would try to help, but how. Then the gnome told me something so drastic and completely overwhelming that I just couldn't do it. He told me that I had to sneek into their house, steal their seasonal outfits for gnomes and burn them on their oven while I tie them up in two chairs and force them to watch. After that I had to find seasonal clothes and dress them up in them and throw them outside where the gnomes would throw them in the snow and do whatever else they wanted to them. I was so confused at the gnome and I don't know if I had a spasm or an impulse, but I just kicked the gnome into the road where he rolled onto the other side ofthe road. He couldn't get back over becasue gnomes can't walk or move. He got on my porch because he was dropped of in that spot. I just went back inside with my friend. She asked me what I was doing outside, and I just told her not to worry about it and that I hope that never happens to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment