Monday, December 20, 2010

12-20-12-24 Blog#1

When asked to blog about anything I want, I completely blanked out. Unfortunately, I'm not the type of creative person that just writes about whatever they think about. I need some sort of idea of what to write about. Apparently, Mr. Currin didn't realize that the comments some people had about the blogs meant simply that we didn't want to write about people we don't know or about art; not that we wanted to make up our own ideas. The most difficult thing about this week's blogs are probably the fact of not knowing what to write about. I could think of a couple things to write about, but these things are very simple and don't take 300 words to write. By the way, I looked at the first week of blogs we had to do and we only had to write 150 words. How do we go from 150 words to 250 words to 300 words? I'm just saying, maybe we should minimize the word length because I feel like when I'm writing, I just repeat a bunch of things to fill up room and to fulfill the requirement of 300 words. Kind of like right now, I feel like I'm repeating myself about repeating myself. Obviously I'm going a little crazy because I'm talking about myself repeating myself for the third time. This is what this week's blogs do to me! I'm slowly going insane thinking about what to write about for the week of December 20th to December 24th! O.K. I'm done now, but still it is pretty hard to just think of something to write about all on your own. Even though some of the blogs we write about are different and a little odd, they still make me think more about my creative side. I just think some students, like myself, need some type of guidance when it comes to blog writing ideas.

1 comment: