Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11-9-11-12 Blog#3


"They laughed at Louie Armstrong when he wanted to go to the moon, now he's up there laughing at them." -Will Ferrel from Blades of Glory

This quote always makes me laugh and obviously this movie does too. What I think Will Ferrel means in this quote is that anyone can overcome anything despite the fact that some people will put you down and not help you at all. We need to be able to overcome these obstacles if we want to succeed in life and move forward.


"I'm pretty sure there's more to life than just being really, really, ridiculously good-looking." -Ben Stiller from Zoolander


Zoolander is probably one of my most favorite old movies. Ben Stiller was a male model in this movie and basically talked like this the entire time. It made the movie that much better. I believe that this quote is saying that there is more to life than appearance because looks will fade away but personality can never leave you.


"I was hiding under your porch because I love you" -Doug from Up



I love the movie Up because not only does it have funny parts, it has really meaningful parts as well. This quote by one of the dogs, Doug, is important to me because of the way Doug says it. He looks upset and says it like he's in trouble. It just made the quote even cuter. This quote tells me that even though times can be tough, we should always forgive and forget because one day things might completely change.

No comments:

Post a Comment