Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11-30-12-3 Blog #1


My reaction to this picture of a husky would obviously be that this dog is so adorable. I think that it definitely makes me react positively because of the really cool cloud patterns in the background and the husky's stance. I think the stance makes you want to know what it has been through or even what it's looking at during this picture. I like this picture because I planned on getting a husky when I grow older and have a family. I was attracted to this picture also because it made me think more in depth of this dog rather than just thinking it's cute. I think that is a very captivating picture and a very strong picture. It makes me think about what this dog has gone through in its life. All the struggles and the hard times that it has gone through just seem to disappear. When I see this picture I feel like the wolf is a confident, strong, and independent animal. It doesn't follow anyone, yet it can't lead anything because it's alone. Even though the wolf is alone, I think that it is still very content with its life because of the great view and the fact that it can do anything in the wilderness. I really like this picture because i guess it's kind of what I hope to be. I hope to be a confident, successful, and happy person when I grow up which is what I think this wolf has accomplished throughout its life. I mostly chose this picture because of what I think it represents which is confidence and beauty. I can see in this picture that this wolf has been through a lot but it has come out of it all and made this fascinating picture. Its simplicity is what makes it so intricate and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment