Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11-9-11-12 Blog#2




Three people that I would want to have lunch with would be Amanda Bynes, Hilary Duff, and Antoni Gaudi. Amanda Bynes has always been a favorite actress of mine and my family. We watch her movies whenever we have family get-togethers. Not only does my family love her movies, we have the Linsenbiglers and the Luekes over all the time, and they agree that Amanda Bynes is fantastic. Some of her movies that seem to find their way into our DVD player would be What a girl Wants, Hairspray, Love Wrecked, and She's the Man and the T.V. show What I Like About You. In my older blog about favorite movies, I mentioned She's the Man as one of my personal favorites. This just shows how much of a good actress she is. Plus, she's super funny and I think lunch with her would be pretty entertaining. Hilary Duff.....Oh Hilary Duff. She's just so awesome. Like Amanda Bynes, Hillary Duff is on my family's favorite movie list. Movies like A Cinderella Story, Beauty and the Briefcase, and Raise your Voice are just great movies that show off her acting skills. I think my family has liked her a little longer than Amanda Bynes, but just a little bit. These two actresses have also been in really old T.V. shows called the Amanda Show (Amanda Bynes) and Lizzie McGuire (Hilary Duff). Again, it would be a huge deal in my house if we every met them. Then there's Antoni Gaudi. Honestly I would only want to meet him to have him help me with my Spanish Final since my essay is all about him. But besides that I would want to know more about his architecture because it is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment