Monday, November 15, 2010

11-15-11-19 Blog#1

I am thankful for my family, obviously. I am also thankful for my education and my friends. My family is most important to me no matter what because they will always be there for me. Without my mom and my dad, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Plus they always do what's right for me and they let me live my own life. They don't interfere too much in my personal life thankfully. In contrast, my sisters get in my business more than my parents do, but not usually. Yesterday I saw my sister Andi for the first time in a while and she finally remembered my birthday present! Keep in mind my birthday was August 12th and she got my present November 14th. Though it was a little bit late, I still loved my three seasons of NCIS and my giant hockey duffel bag. I don't play hockey, but it looks like i do because the bag can probably fit an entire person in there. Without Andi and Alli, I aslo wouldn't even be known in High School. I was always called Andrea in Spanish Class and my English class. Then I was called Allison in my Earth Science and Biology classes. I never ever minded be called my sisters because they were great students and I do kind of look like them. It also brings up conversation in class. I am very thankful for my education and my teachers. Without my teachers, I would never be able to get all the good grades I get now. And Finally I am thankful for my friends because they are the highlight of my day in school. They never fail at making me laugh and they're always there for me if I need to talk to them or if I just need cheering up. For example today, my friend, Melissa, brought paper and colored pencils to lunch where we all just drew pictures the entire lunch period. Now most people don't usually do this, but it kind of made my day and gave me something to do during lunch other than doing my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment