Thursday, September 16, 2010

9-15-9-17 blog #2


The more and more I stare at those clouds, the more i feel like I'm loosing my mind. Why would I have a watch tower when there's nothing to search? And what is the point of having a phone when there's no one who will call? I stare out my window and all I see is the deep, empty canyon with no sign of civilization for miles. The sole reason I came here was to escape the excitement, the worry and the doubt, and now I live in seclusion and no worries. However, I haven't gone a day without that doubt creeping its way back into my head. I ask myself, what have I done? Why would I leave my home because of excitement, worry, and doubt? I would call a plane or a helicopter or anything that can fly to get me out of this isolation, but when I stare at those clouds I feel like I'm exactly where I should be. Some people should become doctors and some should be mailmen, but I believe I was destined to sit on my little plateau during a sunset with shades of red, brown, and orange without excitement, worry or doubt just to stare, for days on end, at those clouds.

1 comment:

  1. This was great Amber. I love how you used different colors and font sizes. That really emphasized everything you were saying.

    ReplyDelete