Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9-28-10-1 Visited Place (blog #2)

About two weeks ago, I visited my two older sisters in Rochester. My sister, Allison, goes to the Rochester Institute of Technology for interior design. My oldest sister, Andrea, got a job at a K-Mart in Webster for pharmacy. They decided to move in together so they could save some money. They also think that they will enjoy each other's company more. They started moving in on the first of September. They finally finished three weeks ago and my mom wanted to visit them. I always love seeing my sisters, but I mostly went because Allison's boyfriend Jared was going to be there. He's like a brother to me since he practically lived at our house for the summer. He wanted to stay with Alli since his family was going through some tough times over the summer, so he just stayed at our house. We all enjoyed his company because he always helped my dad with outside work, he ate all my mom's food so there was no left overs, he kept Allison occupied, and he helped me with my volleyball, since he is on a men's volleyball team in Albany and he played club for R.I.T. Ever since the school year started, he went to Albany, which is where his family lives, to help his dad with some work. However, he decided to visit Alli and he wanted to see the new apartment.

When we got to the apartment, Jared and Alli were already there, but Andi was still working. We looked around and the place was a huge mess. There wasn't a couch or a television, and the kitchen floor was covered in paper garbage and bubble wrap. There were two floors to the apartment and the top floor wasn't as bad as the first floor, but it was still dusty and there were a lot of clothes on the ground that weren't put away. Even though there was an extremely large mess there, we still made homemade pizza for dinner and it was delicious.

p.s. I'm sorry most of my blogs have something to do with food!

No comments:

Post a Comment