Monday, April 23, 2012

P1- T.V. Time!

Television is a very touchy subject. It's bad in so many ways, but it also benefits a lot of peoples. I probably watch more T.V. than I should, but it's just a part of my daily schedule. After school, I go straight to my homework and once I finish that I turn on the T.V. and watch until about 9 o'clock. I know this is kind of rough, but I don't have as much to do as I used to. When my mom babysat at home, I used to come home and she'd have food ready for me. This also contributes to my bad eating habits, but that is a completely different subject. Now, I'm not saying that my mom is the reason I watch so much T.V. It's really my choice and I just get home and have the urge to watch Law and Order S.V.U. This brings me to what T.V. shows I watch. Law and Order S.V.U. is definitely my top show. I'm not really sure why because pretty sensitive subjects, like rape and child abuse are involved, but I'm just always in the mood to watch it. Now that I think about it that makes me sound kind of weird...Anyways, another show I find myself watching is Dance Moms. This show makes me so angry, I can't even explain it. Well, actually I can because I wrote an entire blog on it once. I keep watching it because I think it makes me feel better about my life and that I don't have to deal with these people. And finally, my favorite show of all time would have to be Psych. Not many people have seen this show, and it makes me so sad because all my T.V. quotes are from this show and no one ever knows what I'm talking about. I think it's the funniest show because the actors in it are so witty and just hilarious. This show is about a very observant guy who pretends he's psychic to solve crimes with his best friend and a police station. This is a really vague description of the plot line and it doesn't give the show any justice, but trust me, if you watch it you'll agree with me! Alright, now on to the rest of the blog requirement: So there are two televisions in my house that have D.V.R. (I suggest you get it because it is awesome) These actually cause problems because whenever my dad wants to watch a game, he always has to check if I'm recording anything. Plus most of the time, it's my older sister Alli recording her "Real Housewives of New Jersey" episodes. Other than that, D.V.R. is my best friend.    

No comments:

Post a Comment