Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12-13-11 Chicken Wing Dip Deprived!



For this week's choice blog I would like to, as some in the office say, "bash" someone who has deceived the office members not once, but three times. Yes, I'm talking about Emily Cole who promised to bring in chicken wing dip and forgot three times in a row. How embarrassing. I wonder if she even has a soul. That was a little harsh, but everyone was thinking it. I'm kidding. Anyways, I just don't understand why she chooses to raise every one's hopes for chicken wing dip, then she just rips the hope in half, throws it to the ground, stomps on them, and spits on the remains. This is how I, personally, feel when she misleads the class. And this actually happened three times. I know, it's unbelievable. The first time, we were all naive to the fact that our hearts would soon shatter. When it actually did happen we were all pretty upset, but we were willing to give her a second chance. However, the moment we did, she turns around and completely blind sides us and "forgets" to bring in the chicken wing dip. Now the entire class is pretty irritated and saddened by the loss of another chance to have chicken wing dip. But she offers to bring chicken wing dip for a third time. Now, we originally said no because we couldn't take any more heartbreak, but then she began to beg and plead. I started to feel bad, so we gave her another chance to redeem herself. Unfortunately, she did not succeed in redeeming herself. She comes into class without chicken wing dip and claims that she texted me telling me she was unable to make the dip. So I check my phone to make sure, and I come across no texts from Emily Cole at all from the day before, or the morning of. This starts to anger me and then she continues to say that she texted me, when she definitely did not. So we decide to check her phone to see the record that she sent it and maybe the reason it didn't go through was because of phone problems. Then, conveniently, she says her phone is about to die. We checked the phone anyways and we come to find out that no messages were sent to me or anyone else in the news staff about the chicken wing dip. Wow Emily, wow. This was also a week before the Christmas, so she pretty much ruined Christmas for the office.
Keep in mind, this blog was a joke. Emily Cole, I'm totally kidding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment