Monday, September 26, 2011

9-26-11 This is Intense

I would have to say that the greatest moment in my life was finding out that I made Senior Editor in Online Publishing. It's probably the greatest achievement I have, besides catching a 90 mile per hour target ball being thrown at my head, on purpose, by Brian Stoldt, who is the Varsity Quarterback and who's on the Varsity Baseball team. That's a completely different story, however. Anyways, being a Senior Editor is so rewarding because I get to help other members of the News Room and I get pretty nice perks. For example, I get to do one less blog than everyone else, but then again other editors get that too. Well Mr. Currin claims that another perk is seeing him every other day, but everyone else gets to see him every other day as well. He also says that we get his undying respect, which he said the first day of school everyone in the class gets too. There is one thing that we, Senior Editors, get as well; Mr. Currin's admiration. Well, although there is pretty much one actual perk of being a Senior Editor, I am still very proud of myself. I also believe that there is a pattern with these Online Publishing classes because last year, Tori Delzer, was a Senior Editor and she became Homecoming Queen. Well, I'm a Senior Editor and I am also Homecoming Queen. Obviously this is not just a coincidence. I think that this basically means that I'm kind of a big deal. That's the only logical explanation for this occurence that I can come up with. Despite the fact that there is only one, if not zero, legitimate perks that comes to being a Senior Editor, I think that the legacy that I can leave behind makes everything better. I'm, of course, kidding about there being only one perk to being a Senior Editor, but I think the best part about it is that Online Publishing is like a big family to me and I love being here and being a part of this family!

1 comment:

  1. Lol that is just good comedy there. Too bad we dont have the gym video tape anymore.

    ReplyDelete