Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9-14-11 Best Year EVER!

I'd have to say my favorite school year, so far, would be my senior year, which would be this year. My schedule is a very easy and laid back schedule. I have my hardest classes the first two blocks of the day, and then the rest of the day is very fun and relaxed. The only tough classes, to me, that I'm taking are Physics, Pre-calculus, and Social Studies. Thankfully, on days 1 and 3, I have Pre-calculus first block, then Physics second block. After advisement, I go to the weight room as a T.A. then I go to lunch during 3c. Of course, my next two classes are with Mr. Currin. I know what you're thinking, and no, it isn't that bad to have Mr. Currin for two straight classes. Then again, this is only the second week of school. Anyways, on days 2 and 4, my day is pretty laid back. I have Social Studies first block, then Physics lab and Gym second block. Then I have the same routine for block 3 on days 2 and 4. However, I have Spanish last block, which is very fun and interesting. Besides my relaxed schedule, this year is my favorite because I am the Treasurer of Student Congress this year. We've already planned out so much for this year and I can't wait to begin completing each plan. I also like this year the most because of volleyball. I did sprain my ankle and miss the first couple of games and a tournament, but I've learned so much about each of my teammates by just watching them. I feel a lot more together with my team now that I've seen and helped them play. And now, I can continue to work with them and myself in volleyball since my ankle has gotten better. I know that this year is going to be the best volleyball year yet and also the best school year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment