Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9-20-11 Who uses The Book?



Well, I use The Facebook because it was at that time when everyone was using one last year. However, I don't really check it that much anymore. I only check it for school related issues or if I have friend requests, which doesn't usually happen. It's sad, I know. I believe that the positives of the Facebook include the fact that it's a fun way to stay connected to your friends. It also doesn't cost any money to chat on it, like texting. I think that it's also a great way to meet new people. For example, if there's someone new, and they want to meet more people in the school they are attending, they can use The Facebook and find new people with similar interests. I think that The Facebook is very entertaining, but I don't know why half the time. It's one of those things that can just distract me for hours. I can't even comprehend how much time I used to spend on The Facebook. I'd be doing my homework for about ten minutes, and decide to take a break and go on The Facebook. Next thing I know, it's two hours later and I only got three questions done. I don't understand how I got so distracted either. The only thing to do on The Facebook is to comment on pictures or creep on other people's Facebook pages. I'm not going to lie; I've creeped on people's Facebook pages on more than one occasion. I'm pretty sure that everyone has creeped on someone at least once in their Facebook lives. Unless I'm the only one, then that would be really weird of me. For the record I only creep because I think other people do it as well, so there's my justification. Anyways, I think the major negative of The Facebook is that people get a little carried away with the creeping, and it escalates to stalking. However, I don’t think that happens too often and people shouldn’t be worried about that ever happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment