Friday, October 21, 2011

10-21-11 Best Class Ever!

My favorite class would have to be Online Publishing, no question. There is literally no comparison to any other class because it's just that awesome. I love days 1 and 3 because those are the days when I have Online Publishing. It's the highlight of my day because I have two difficult and long classes the first two blocks, then a nice simple day afterwards. I also love the people in that class, like Kathleen Herter and Laura Slojkowski. Again, I really can't stand Brian Stoldt. He just has to talk back to me every time I speak, which is rude...keep in mind, I'm only joking! Anyways, we always have something fun going on in that class and it makes me more and more excited to get there. For example, we are making I.D. badges for the News Room and we're going to laminate them, which is going to be awesome. Mr. Currin informed me that he had a laminator machine at his house (not in Angola) which isn't normal might I add, but it is helpful. I think that the blogs we do are also very fun and the articles we have are very intriguing and creative. I love being a senior editor as well, because I like checking other people's work and seeing what a great job the class is doing. However, my main focus has been the Party Planning Committee, which consists of Madeline Koelbl, Tara Hammershmidt, and me. We pretty much run the Newspaper and coordinate Casual Fridays, which can't be on Thursdays because they are called Casual Fridays (not Casual Thursdays). Mr. Currin always makes our class fun and enjoyable because of the jokes and random comments made throughout the class. The same jokes and comments were used in last year's Online Publishing class, and yet they still manage to crack me up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment