Monday, October 24, 2011

10-24-11 TOMS!!!



So when conflicted with the option of a choice blog, I wasn't sure of what to write. Then I received a package in the mail the day of October 24, 2011. This package contained probably one of my most valued possessions, which is kind of sad, but beside the point. Yes, I've decided to write my choice blog on my new pair of TOM's shoes. These shoes are probably one of the most awesome pairs of shoes you will ever see. They come in so many colors, patterns, and designs. It was very difficult to choose which pair to buy because there were so many options. I literally debated on three pairs of these shoes for a good thirty minutes. Then I had a revelation when I saw the most beautiful pair of TOMS ever. They were leopard print, so I was like, "DONE." Not only are they super cute and comfortable, but every time a person buys a pair of their shoes, the company donates a pair of shoes to a child in Africa. This pretty much justified the fact that I spent $55 on a pair of shoes, which is a little steep I know. However, my sister gave me gift cards to me for my birthday last week for TOMS, so technically she spent $55 on shoes...so I feel better about myself. This brings me to my next point which is my birthday is on August 12th and She gave me my present October 15th...I'm not complaining, but this seems to be a trend that is happening from year to year because she did the same thing last year, only she waited until November to give me my gift. So, she's gotten a little better, but it's still kind of late. Oh well, I'm just super excited about my TOMS that I'm probably wearing right now so you should look at them because they're pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment