Monday, January 3, 2011

1-3-1-7 Blog#3

For this third blog I think I'm going to write about my Christmas break, but not really Christmas. I just want to talk about what happened after Christmas. Well I think it was the Sunday after Christmas when me, My sisters Alli and Andi, and Alli's boyfriend Jared, went to the Bills game. We also tailgated with the Delzers before the game. Me and Andi arrived earlier than Alli and Jared. It was really fun even though it was freezing cold. We actually all had to crowd around a barrel of fire to keep warm. There was a bunch of food there like breakfast pizza and potatoes from the grill and egg sandwiches. After the tailgating was getting put away, Alli and Jared finally show up. We walked in to the stadium and realized our dad gave us the nice heated seats below the box seats. They weren't that warm, but they were covered by the box so we didn't get snowed on. It was going pretty well since the Bills got three points off a field goal, until the other team started getting a couple touchdowns. However, I was more distracted by Alli not feeling well. She was crouched over telling us she didn't feel well at all. We were worried and out of no where she voms(vomits) on the seat in front of her. Luckily there weren't a lot of people around us so it wasn't that big of a deal. While Alli and Andi were going in to the bathroom, I stayed back with Jared since he'd never been to a Bills game because he lives in Albany. Anyways there was this girl who was complaining about Alli voming because of drinking. Alli didn't have anything to drink before the game so that lady was just annoying us. Plus there are probably like eighty people a game that get sick so this lady was coming into the game knowing someone might vom. As Andi walked by she told the lady that she (the lady) didn't even know what happened. Then after Andi left the lady kept complaining and I mumbled under my breath, "Wow, shut up" which I know was kind of rude, but if you heard this lady complain, you'd understand. So then the lady turned to me and was like, "Did you say something?" so I may have yelled a little bit and just said, "I wasn't talking to you!" I felt kind of bad afterwards and I thought of apologizing, but that just didn't make any sense since I kind of yelled at her. The good news is that we left early from the game so Alli could get home and that lady didn't say anything after I "spoke" to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment