Monday, January 10, 2011

1-10-1-14 Blog#2


My Super Bowl Sunday consists of my Auntie Debbie cooking a bunch of food at her house and my family comes over and we all eat. My Aunt even pulls up a table right in front of the T.V. Then we all congregate and eat her delicious food and watch the game. Last year was so much fun because it was around the same time when my Aunt got her puppy, Bocce. He was so cute as a little puppy. He was also nuts as a puppy and still is. So he was a little, tiny ball of fun. Anyways I loved watching it. I don't know if you'll believe this, but I actually didn't watch the Super Bowl two years ago. It was really depressing. But I loved last years because the New Orleans Saints won! My favorite team is obviously the Bills, but unfortunately they didn't make it this year so I have to like the Saints. My favorite player on the Saints has to be Drew Brees. He's such a good quarterback and he helped rebuild New Orleans. Ellen DeGeneres also has his jersey in her studio because she's from New Orleans so she loves the Saints football team. And I love watching her show so I've grown on the Saints. I actually just went to my friends cousins birthday party and someone who I didn't know had a Drew Brees jersey on and I was really jealous. Anyways I'm really excited about this year because we got a new H.D. T.V. and It's probably the coolest thing in my life right now. It has its own set for football programs. It makes the picture easier to see all the technical things. It's not super impressive, but can a regualr non-H.D. T.V. do that? I believe the answer is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment