Friday, March 30, 2012

N1- SPRING into Spring!

  Well, although spring isn't my favorite season, it is definitely a nice break from the freezing cold weather we endure during the winter. I cannot explain how much I hate the cold weather. It's nice at the beginning of winter, before Christmas that is, but after that it should just skip to beautiful weather. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen so we'll just have to deal with this transition into warm or cold weather. Anyways I like spring because it gets to be nice enough weather where I can change my outfits up a little more than wearing hoodies and sweatpants. I can actually wear shorts or jeans for once in my life. Also, spring occurs throughout May. Actually, spring goes from March 20th or 21st to June 20th or 21st and summer goes until September 21st. Mr. Currin revealed that this is how he can get away with telling people his birthday is during the summer, when in actuality, it's September 15th. I'm sorry, I'm not very motivated right now and I'm putting random facts on this blog because I can't think of anything else to write about spring. I think the reason I'm not focused is because Justin Bieber is being talked about because of his new song "Boyfriend." It's actually really good and I think I might purchase it on the itunes. I also think that the chorus sounds similar to Justin Timberlake, whom I love. Anyways, I also think I'm distracted by the Macbeth video being shown with Jordan Hall trying to show that he's paying attention, when he really isn't. I also am distracted by the Dodgeball tournament that is occurring today at 5:30. I think its going to be pretty exciting because the teams are all very good. Honestly I hope the Freshman class wins because they are the underdogs and I think that would be hilarious if they won.     

No comments:

Post a Comment