Monday, November 21, 2011

11-21-11 Three Wishes

One wish I have is that I wish Laura Slojkowski, Madeline Koelbl, and I can get matching t-shirts that say "Madelaurber," which is all our first names put together. The shirt will have a car that has a guitar on the top of it and a bubble with that name on it. This wish is in the process of becoming true, but it will take some time unfortunately. My second wish would have to be that volleyball should last for a longer period of time. It doesn't have to last for the entire school year because that's a little eccentric. I understand that most of the girls on the team play other sports that they look forward to so I wouldn't want to do that to them. I just wish the season could go a little longer because I really miss playing and I really miss my teammates. I hardly see most of them throughout the day and I just miss all the good times we had together like before volleyball games and during practice. My third wish would be to have two more wishes because I can't choose between two ideas for wishes. My fourth wish is a little selfish, so I'm sorry, but I wish that I could be the owner of the television show Glee. I wish this because I'd be able to see this show in the making and I'd get to know what happens in the season, without waiting each week. Finally, I wish that the staff of the Alden Bulldog Newspaper would wear their office badges because a lot of time and effort was put into making these and Mrs. Currin laminated all of them, taking time out of her day, and no one wears them to the Newsroom, and it's pretty upsetting. Maybe if the workers had a role model like, oh I don't know, perhaps the so called "Boss Man" of the Newsroom. Yeah, that'd be cool, but that doesn't happen so now I must wish for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment