Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-15-11 Mo'e Movies, Mo'e Problems!

My three favorite movies would have to be Harry Potter 7 part 2, Baby Mama, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the second version). I do love the original cartoon version of the Grinch also, but the second version is really funny. Anyways, Harry Potter 7 part 2 is such a good movie because it's full of action and humor. I think my favorite part about this movie was the experience I had going to see it in theatres. I went to see HP 7 with Melissa Gostomski and Jordan Hall and we were about three hours early to the show because we wanted really good seats. When we got there, we had to wait in line for one hour because the theatre wouldn't let people in until two hours before the actual start. We were three hours early, but we were still at the end of the line. That just shows how serious people are about Harry Potter. Anyways, once we got into the theatre, we literally ran to the room where the movie was being shown. We got pretty good seats, but there were a lot of people that were already there. Anyways, we had quite a bit of time to kill before the movie actually started so Melissa, Jordan, and I thought of a game where two of us would think of a character from the entire Harry Potter series and the other person would have to guess which character we thought of by just asking questions. So it was basically 20 questions about Harry Potter characters. After that got really old, we decided to just chat about different topics, such as how people spell some words incorrectly all the time, which upsets us, and other things like which Harry Potter movie was our favorite. Then we made friends with the people in front of us using the great art of Photobombing. We sat behind a person dressed as a Dementor, which is just a scary creature in the movie that takes the souls of people. Then as time went on, people began to say "45 minutes!" meaning that there was 45 minutes left until the movie started, then everyone clapped. Melissa got very excited because she got to say "13 minutes!" and everyone clapped. Then when the commercials began, the crowd applauded after every showing, which was kind of odd but accepted. Then when the movie began, everyone stood up and began clapping again. I was so much fun to just see how serious most people are about these movies. The people next to us would not stop crying throughout the entire movie. It got pretty annoying, but we got over it. Well, now that I fulfilled my blog requirements, I will talk briefly about my next two favorite movies. The movie, Baby Mama, pretty much sums up my life. I love Baby Mama. My friends and I quote this movie everyday of our lives and that is pretty much all I can say about it. Then the movie, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, is just super classic and so good and funny. Both versions of this movie are great and very fun to watch with family, or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment