Monday, February 13, 2012

L2- Megh Scared!

I, like most people, have a couple things and events that I fear. I'd say about six major fears, but there are probably more, and I just can't think of any more. These fears are not in any particular order either. They're all equally creepy. I don't have the usual fears, like spiders or heights, but I do not like giant bugs. Now, by giant I mean larger than a thumb tack. I just don't like the thought of bugs crawling around me. I am also afraid of R.O.U.S.es. This stands for Rodents Of Unusual Size. Again, large things that are meant to be small, crawling around just freak me out. My third fear would be frogs. I hate frogs. They're so gross and slimy and it's just creepy how they sound and look. I think this fear dates back to my youth when my mom, Liz Breyer, would have the kids she babysat play out by the pond in our backyard. There were a lot of frogs in our pond so my mom would host frog races. Well, one time, my older sister, Andi, was being pretty mean and decided to put a frog down the back of my shirt and laugh as I screamed in disgust. That was pretty rough. Anyways, I also have a fear of the flying monkeys in the play, The Wizard of Oz. I just really don't like monkeys. I don't think they're cute at all. Their faces look too close to human faces and they look like really hairy, creepy humans. And whoever decided to put wings on them was just weird. Anyways, I also fear be buried alive. I think that's pretty self- explanatory. And I also have Luposlipaphobia, or the fear of being pursued by timber wolves around a kitchen table while wearing socks on a newly-waxed floor. No Big Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment